GRAVITY FED DRIP HOSES are a gardening necessity!
Gravity fed drip hoses are designed for use with low pressure water sources and should not be confused with standard drip hoses. The following information pertains to the Holman Gravity Fed Drip Hose which AQUATREK stocks.
- Ideal to use with SUPADIVERTA and rainwater tanks.
- Drippers are moulded into the hose wall and have two emitters per dripper, a pressure regulator and an inbuilt filter.
- Drippers spaced every 300mm individually discharge at approximately 2 litres per hour.
- Comes in 30 metre lengths and uses standard 13mm barbed poly fittings.
- Ideal for shrubs and trees. Space lines 300mm apart and coil outwards to the drip line.
- Works well under mulch to deliver water directly to the soil. DO NOT BURY UNDER DIRT.
- To flush, fit ends with 13mm barbed-male threaded fittings with flushing caps.
- Fit inline taps to selectively vary distribution.
AQUATREK suggests using 19mm polypipe to supply the drip hose.
AQUATREK has discounted Holman Gravity Fed Drip Hoses in stock but post is limited to the Melbourne metropolitan area due to their size and postage costs. Pick up is available.
Contact us for further details.